Certi-Dry is seeking a full time Mitigation Project manager to lead a team of up to three restoration and mitigation crews.
Our highly motivated crews work on 5-7 projects at a time, so the ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and knowledge of the Mitigation Process. Additionally, the Mitigation Project Manager is responsible for:
- Securing new projects and explaining Certi-Dry’s processes to client
- Developing scope of work and project plans
- Capturing and reporting all billable projects through Encircle
- Developing their team’s knowledge in coordination with the lead mitigation trainer.
- Working on and off site with the team
- Serving as a liaison between the client and their insurance adjuster
- Working with Client Care Representatives to ensure client satisfaction and communication standards are met.
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Strong leadership teams
- Knowledge of Encircle and Exactimate
- Basics of insurance claims and adjusting
- Communication skills
- Valid Driver’s License